Tuesday, July 10, 2012

VIVA LA VIDA!


I like many, many rock bands and singers, but I am not a fan of anything. I don´t  like it. In addition most of the time are specific songs that I like, not groups. However, if I had to choose, I choose Coldplay because it is the band that I like all the songs (though not all the songs I hear with the same pleasure).
Coldplay is a British alternative rock band formed in 1996 (in London). The band members are Chris Martin, Jon Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion.
Coldplay has always been an active group of several political and social causes. This is one of the reasons because I like them. Other reason is their songs make me fell peace, happiness, only Coldplay make me feel that way.
My favorite song is life in Technicolor II, besides the letter and lovely melody this song has an amazing video J

No comments:

Post a Comment