Friday, September 6, 2013

The first term of this year

The first term of this year was very important and productive for me. My classes  was interesting and more practical, besides the activities of the differents subjects include many interviews to different people, i am very shy so to interview helped me to improve this area.
Other new experience of the first term  was have a job, it was the first time i have a real job, i was seller in a small natural beauty products store, in Providencia. Unfortunatelly, my current Schedule impede me to have a job, so sad… because i really liked work in that place and have extra money. The negative part of work was have non time to go out with friends, because i worked Thursdays and Fridays.

I think that time was a time to learn and to be more like an “adult”, it was difficult but i am so happy  about it, because today i am a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment