Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE SIMPLE LIFE



Well… this is not my favourite picture in the world, but I have not time to looking for a best one and I like it anyway.

I don`t know who took this picture, one day it just appear in internet! Paparazzis (¬¬) I suppose was one of my ex classmates.

I really like this picture because is so natural and shows a normal highschool moment: me and my friends in 4th grade (2009), we were so excited in a Spanish exposition… I think it was at end of the year, like October or November. The boys in the picture are (left to right) Jaime, Cristian, Gabriel and Jaime (again) the little girl between them is me J


I really miss to be in highschool, I think I say this everyday! :/   I miss the simple life, the uniforms, good marks. Good times…   
Besides, this image is so careless, so “I really don`t care” and it was… I was not worry.

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE ONE OF THE CENTER? D: You must be kidding! you are so different! xddd

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D the high school, really simple life xD there had not a lot of obligations

    ReplyDelete