Thursday, April 26, 2012

SO OLD-FASHIONED...


I never was a technological person; I have to adapt every time a new” futuristic thing” arrives to everyday life. The hardest part (as the Coldplay song XD) is when my academy life is affected by this (the technological stuff).
I mean, obviously technology is important for me –microwave, mobile phone, washing machine and so on- but I don´t die for it. I guess things I enjoy are very simple, playing computer games, watching movies (on TV) and here I stop my progress jajajaj.
Apart from that there is the question of money, I don´t want to spend my money on things  that last one year!

2 comments:

  1. I don't like technology very much neither... I guess that is a necessary evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pic! even when It looks like a steampunk typewriter!

    ReplyDelete